Name: Suresh Kantroo
Designation: Assistant Vice President
Company: Angelique International Limited, NOIDA, U.P.State, India
A Mechanical engineering graduate with Master’s in Business Administration (Marketing) having a rich work experience of 25 years in international marketing/ domestic sales of EPC / Industrial projects. Vast exposure to International Marketing of EPC projects over the last 16 years. Extensively travelled across Africa & the middle east for marketing of EPC projects for Infrastructure development in core sectors of Power; Renewable energy; Water; Irrigation; Agriculture and so on. Bagged numerous prestigious overseas contracts funded by multilateral funding agencies/ EXIM Bank of India. Was actively involved in the initial phase of my career in sales and tendering of industrial boilers in the domestic market.
- Participated in all CII-EXIM Bank Conclaves starting 2005 held annually in New Delhi, India
- Made presentation on ‘Collaborating to address Africa’s Infrastructure challenges’ on behalf of my present company at the 10th India-Africa project partnership Conclave organized by CII in New Delhi in March 2014
March 04, 2019
Angelique International Limited is an ISO certified Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company. Established in year 1996; the company has operations in nearly 30 countries in Africa in the core areas of:
• Energy – Electricity Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Rural electrification, Renewable Energy (Hydro power/ Solar)
• Water – Potable drinking public water supply, Water pumping stations
• Irrigation & Agriculture – Irrigation schemes, Farm Mechanization, Agro Processing & Tractor Assembly Plants.
• Industrial Projects – Textile, Product Transformation & Industrial Workshops.
• Social Infrastructure – Transport (Rail/Road), Education and Health.
We can also examine facilitating financing for projects on merits.
Our Major Success stories in Africa: Angola, Benin, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Chad, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Mauritania, Niger, Rwanda, Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Swaziland, , Togo, Zambia, Zambia and Zimbabwe.