The Renewable Energies Directorate is responsible for designing, developing, coordinating and applying the Ministry of Energy's Renewable Energy policy.
As such, she is responsible for:
- to promote renewable energies;
- implement the energy mix policy;
- develop initiatives for the valorization and use of endogenous energy resources;
- to monitor and control energy infrastructure in the field of renewable energies;
- keep a technical file of all the projects of the sub-sector in progress in the country.