Delegate Profile

Mr KESHAV DEO TRIPATHI
Manager-International Business
BEML LIMITED
India
W : www.bemlindia.in
 
Industry / Sector
Agriculture & Allied Services, Defence, Manufacturing, Mining, Power & Energy
Personal Profile
Engineer with MBA (International Business) from leading University from United Kingdom having 20 plus years of in-depth hands-on International Marketing and responsible for developing markets from concept to commercialization ,Proven ability in International Business Development for Government and Private Firms,Rich experience in the Mining and Construction equipments, Defence products, Rail and Metro products and industry,People-oriented with exceptional communication skills necessary to interact with Senior Government Functionary and Embassies,A rich mix of International Business Development, Business Management, Marketing and Sales,Tendering under international competitive bidding norms under multi lateral funding,EXIM documentation,Knowledge and expertise on trade laws and prevailing regulations in various countries,Ability to raise finances suited to particular needs,Supply plant and machinery or setting up projects in the medium and small scale sectors in developing countries using appropriate technology available in India. Experience in Industrial Marketing, Sales, Marketing, Product Management and International Business in diversified set of industries such as Mining and Construction Equipment Range of Products such as Rear Dumpers ,Crawler & Wheel Dozers, Hydraulic Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Motor Graders, Pipe Layers, Water Sprinklers ,Cranes, Tyre Handlers, Underground Mining Equipment such as Mine Cruiser ,Battery Operated Mine Locomotive, Granby Car and Various Construction Equipment, Rail and Metro Products such as Broad Gauge Metro Car ( 25 KV AC ),Standard Gauge Metro Car ( 25KV AC ), Standard Gauge Metro Car (750 VDC –Third Rail ), AC EMU, SS AC EMU, DEMU, MEMU , Rail Bus , Rail Coach ( GS+GSCN ), Treasury Coach, 4 Wheeler OHE Car, 8 Wheeler OHE Car, Catenary Maintenance Vehicles ( Broad Gauge & Standard Gauge for Metro), Track Laying Equipment, Utility Track Vehicle, BOBRNAL Wagon, BOMN Wagon, BOXNHL Wagon, BRSTN Wagon and Defence Range of Products such as TATRA 4X4 ,6X6, 8X8, 10X10, 12X12 Vehicle, Heavy Recovery Vehicle, Tank Transporter, Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher, Armoured Recovery Vehicle, Engineering Mine Plough, Snow Cutter, Wagons & Mil Rail Coaches, Trailers, Aircraft Towing Tractor, Aircraft Weapon Loader, Crash Fire Tender and Various Ground Handling and Ground Support Equipment and various defence products.
Company Profile
BEML LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE BEML Limited ,is a leading multi-technology and multi-location Mini Ratna Category-I company under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, offering high-quality products for diverse sectors of economy such as coal, mining, steel, cement, power, irrigation, construction, road building, aviation, defence, metro and railways. BEML Limited has been partially disinvested in two phases and presently Government of India holds 54 percent of total Equity and the rest 46 percent is held by Foreign Institutional Investors, Financial institutions, Banks, employees and public investors. BEML’s products are sold and serviced through its large marketing network and our sales & service centre are located near to customer’s mines. The Marketing Division, in addition to sales and after-sales activities, provides support services like application engineering, rehabilitation of equipment, training facilities to customer’s operation and maintenance staff and equipment operators etc. Apart from having sizable market share in domestic market, BEML has exported its products and services worth about US$350 million to more than 68 countries including Syria, Tunisia, UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Jordan, Brasil, Suriname, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Ghana, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal etc. Repeat orders from countries like Syria and Tunisia for its products are the testimony for its commendable performance. BEML has overseas offices in Indonesia and Brazil. BEML is in the process of augmenting its distributor network. BEML has dealers operating in Syria, Angola, Tunisia, Ghana, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Myanmar, Oman and Nepal. BEML is very keen to expand its operations and enhance its volume of sales for Mining and construction equipment along with Railway and Metro opportunities and Defence range of Products. BEML is very keen to work with Governments of various African Countries directly to supply its products through Indian Line of Credit. BEML has the required competence, capacity, resources and established infrastructure to get associated with large infrastructure, mining projects as a reliable supplier of equipment.