Industry / Sector
Education & Skill Development, Financial Services, Infrastructure, Logistics, Trade
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Burkina Faso is an embrella organization empowered to represent the general interests of commerce, industry and services before public authorities.
Its main services are:
- economic information such regulation, data on companies, business opportunities, etc.
- The Chamber of Commerce organizes business trips, facilitate business meetings. Restructuring and upgrading companies and Making available alternative dispute resolution mechanisms (mediation, arbitration, and conciliation).
- Building business leaders capacities in business management, etc.
- In the field of vocational training : CCI-BF has five centers where are trained drivers for heavy vehicles and driving instructors; hotel and tourism staff; customs clearance agent and clerks of commercial professions; Technicians and engineers in electrical engineering.
- Management of public utility facilities and services like warehouses, Truck Freight Terminals, Vehicles Audit Office, Weighbridges