Ashok Daryani is the President of Sharda Group & Director of International Relations, Sharda University Delhi NCR since 2007. As a Director International Relations Mr. Daryani has travelled in 60+ countries, has represented Sharda University in important international events and conferences such as NAFSA, ICEF, NAJHA, UNI-AGENTS, and several others, has established 1500+ important educational links for Sharda University, 180+ international tie-ups with reputed universities and colleges globally, and from 2010 till date he has recruited 4500+ international students from 80+ countries globally, making Sharda University No. 1 Private university in India in terms of international students as per Association of Indian Universities (AIU) 2017 survey.
Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Indian Minister of State for HRM and MP has presented him with the honorary award for excellence in promoting Indian education internationally.
Prior to that Mr. Ashok Daryani has worked for 10+ years in ANC group in Dubai, UAE as Director of Sales, Advertising, and Event Management, as well as in HCL, and Ace Automations Groups in India as Director.
Mr. Daryani's educational background includes BTech in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Technical Training in Neuss, Germany, and Diploma in Event Management, Special Project Design, Dubai, U.A.E. Presently he is pursuing PhD in Management at Sharda University, India.
Sharda University is a not-for-profit multi-disciplinary university in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). We have 11000+ students out of which 2000 are international students. We are No. 1 university in India with the highest number of international students as per Annual survey of Association Indian Universities (AIU) published in 2017. Till date students from 85 countries have experienced Sharda University. We offer 216+ programs at Diploma, Bachelor, Master, and PhD levels in Engineering and Technology, IT, Business Studies, Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Pharmacy, Law, Arts, Design and Media, Architecture and Planning, Allied Health, Nursing, Languages and Culture, Education, and Basic Sciences. Additionally, we have 180+ tie ups with reputed universities globally. Moreover, we are a member of Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI) with 4 campuses in Agra, Mathura and Greater Noida totalling 167 acres of land and 3.5 million square feet of infrastructure, with 22.000 students and 47,500+ alumni in 2018.
Sharda Teaching Hospital:
Sharda Teaching Hospital is NABH & NABL 900+ Bed Super Speciality multi services hospital, the largest private hospital in Western U.P. Our super-specialities & specialities are
• Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency
• Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cath Lab, CCU, CTVS, ICU*
• Neurology & Neurosurgery, Brain and Spine Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery
• Oncology & Onco surgery -chemotherapy
• Internal Medicine and Allied Science
• Pediatrics, Neonatology, Adolescent Medicine, Nursery, PICU and NICU, Paediatric Surgery
• Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Arthroscopic Surgeries
• Urology, Nephrology & Dialysis, CRRT, Urodynamic Lab
• Gastroenterology & G.I. Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, G.I. Surgery
• Gynecology & Obstetrics, Infertility
• Laparoscopic & Minimal Access Surgery
• Diabetes and Endocrinology
• Rheumatology and Auto-immune Disorders
• Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
• ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Audiometry, Speech Therapy
• Ophthalmology, Phacoemulsification, OCT, FFA, NCT, Green Laser
• Psychiatry and Psychology
• Anesthesiology and Pain Clinic
• Dermatology & S.T.D. Clinic, Electro Surgery, Anti-ageing Therapy, RF Warts removal
• Chest and TB, Bronchoscopy, PFT
• Advance Radiology with MRI (3-Tesla), CT Scan, Mammography, OPG
• Advance Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Pathology, Hematology, Bio Chemistry, Microbiology, Histopathology
• Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy
• Nutrition and Diabetes
• Blood Bank with Aphaeresis
Sharda Hospital Offers
1. Collaboration with Hospitals, Clinics, Labs for Tele-Medicine, Tele-Radiology, Tele-Pathology to provide affordable healthcare facility, diagnosis and treatment to the mass and spread it across the country.
2. Observership & Short-term training programs for Medical Doctors and Medical Technical Staffs.
3. Establishment of Sharda Hospital under P.P.P model