Mr Diptiman Roy
Senior Manager Business Development Africa
Sterling and Wilson Solar ltd.
W : www.sterlingandwilson.com
Sterling and Wilson started with its solar EPC business in the year 2011. The division was formed to tap the growing market potential of renewable energy in India. Gradually the business grew manifold and made a remarkable presence on a global landscape. In 7 years of its establishment, the division has a portfolio of over 6 GWp of projects at various stages of implementation globally (as on Jan 2019).
Sterling and Wilson Solar, now a demerged company of Sterling and Wilson Pvt Ltd, is building some of the landmark projects across the world such as 1177 MWp single location solar PV plant in Sweihan, Abu Dhabi, which is believed to be one of the largest in the world. Offering one of the best services in the industry, Sterling and Wilson Solar is managing a portfolio of 5.78 GWp of Operations and Maintenance globally.
With presence across 25 countries, Sterling and Wilson Solar expects to be a key contributor towards growing commitment of solar energy in the world.
Sterling and Wilson Solar was named as the leading solar EPC company (outside China) by IHS Markit (Solar EPC and O&M Provider Tracker report, Q1 2018).
• 90 years of expertise in Electrical engineering, Project Management & Execution ? Bankable Solar Projects
• Cost-Quality Balance with in-time execution ? Satisfied Customers
• Value Engineering & Localization ? Cost Optimization
• Experienced team of O&M Engineers ? Optimum Energy Generation & Evacuation
• Centralized Monitoring System (Set up in Progress) ? Real time predication of electricity generation
• Innovation – Core Strength ? Test Bed (Set up in Progress) to evaluate various module technologies
Our Landmark Projects
1. 290 MWp, Badla, Rajasthan
2. 48 MWp, Andhra Pradesh
3. 28.8 MWp, Telangana
4. 15.5 MWp, Kolkata Airport
• 1177 MWp, Sweihan, Abu Dhabi (under-construction)
• 90 MWp in REIPP program round 2, South Africa (commissioned)
• 28.6 MWp and 22.3 MWp, Philippines (commissioned)
• 322 MWp, Egypt (5 projects under-construction)
• 175.5 MWp, Morocco (3 projects under-construction)
• 272 MWp, Vietnam (2 projects under-construction)
• 61 MWp, Jordan (under-construction)
• 86 MWp, South Africa (confirmed order)
• 93 MWp, Argentina (under-construction)